* Hinton's goal is to make Dillard & Company the finest, service oriented real estate group, specializing in single family and Atlanta luxury homes, in the city of Atlanta. He joined the company in 2007 inspired by the support, the high percentage of referrals and amazing testimonials from Zana's past clients.
* Hinton Dillard began writing business plans and building companies while with BellSouth where he received the CEO's ACE Award for Leadership and Innovation in 1989 after founding startup CHN.
* From 1992 - 1997 he served as VP Marketing, Southeast, VP Sales Eastern US and SVP Sales and Marketing for the US at IMS Healthcare where he contributed materially to the rapid growth of the company into an industry leading position. Management sold the company to Eli Lilly in 1997.
* From 1997 - 2001 he served as President of D2 Consulting, which lead major development projects in the medical network deployment field.
* In 2001 he co-founded Senets Broadband with the former COO of LDDS, WorldCom.
* In 2004, he founded Literate Nation Atlanta, a non-profit focused on delivering highly successful role models, entrepreneurs, doctors, lawyers, authors, producers etc. as role models into the struggling high schools of Atlanta's inner city.
* MBA Marketing, Terry College of Business, UGA
* BFA, Summa Cum Laude, UGA
* 22 Years of Successfully Managing Sales and Marketing, business growth in 5 Industries
* Chairman & Founder, Literate Nation Atlanta
* Emory University Board of Visitors, Member