A new WalletHub analysis of 100 large cities across the country finds that Atlanta is the No. 3 best place to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
The No. 1 city is Orlando, Fla., WalletHub says. San Francisco is ranked No.2.
Click here to view the complete list of 100 cities.
WalletHub says it graded cities in categories that include legality of fireworks, average price of a New Year’s Eve party ticket and forecasted precipitation on New Year’s Eve.
Here is how Atlanta scored in several categories on a scale of 1 to 50 (1 is considered best, while 50 is considered average).
- 32– Average price of a New Year’s Eve party ticket
- 17– Price of a three-star hotel on New Year’s Eve
- 8– Number of nightlife options per capita
- 1– Number of restaurants per capita
- 5– Luxury shopping
- 1– Legality of fireworks
- 35– Walkability
- 1– Number of New Year’s Eve festivals, performances & galas per capita
- 8– Number of music venues per capita
By: Carla Caldwell