Dillard & Company Realty Group is proud to announce being named the #1 Group at Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta for 2014 and being inducted into the Atlanta Board of Realtors 2014 Multi Million Dollar Club. We would like to thank our wonderful team members and clients who made 2014 such a successful year! It is because of you that we are able to do what we do!
We would like to thank our amazing team for help facilitating and taking care of all of our clients! Here is a little more about each member of our team.
Operating Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Zana Dillard has personally closed more than $150 million in residential sales since 1998. In addition to being a Licensed Associate Broker and Senior Marketing Specialist, Zana is the first President of the Luxury Homes Division of Keller Williams
* An Accredited Relocation Specialist and Certified Luxury Home Specialist, Zana is an expert at easing the transition to the Atlanta Metro area. More than 30 Fortune 500 companies entrust their corporate relocations to the award-winning Dillard & Company Realty Group.
* At their core, real estate transactions are about helping manage a client’s desires and their finances. When so much is a stake in such an intricate and significant negotiation, Zana is a representative worthy of her client’s confidence. Her negotiating style and protectiveness of her client’s assets and interests has garnered her esteem with both colleagues and clients. These are key attributes that Zana brings to any transaction.
* Zana is respected for strategic market insight, dedication and professionalism. Living in Atlanta for more than 20 years has allowed Zana to develop detailed knowledge of the cities neighborhoods and of the larger region. Her client-focused commitment, aesthetic awareness and high energy will be apparent when Zana manages the sale or purchase of your home.
Listing Partner | email@example.com
Vice President of Operations | firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalie King proudly joined the Dillard and Company team in 2013 as our General Manager.
She holds an Undergraduate and Master’s Degree in Corporate and Organizational Communication with a Certificate in Leadership Studies from Western Kentucky University.
She graduated Summa Cum Laude as the Graduate Student of the Year in 2006.
Natalie also studied for and obtained a Six Sigma Green Belt in Process Redesign and a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Prior to joining Dillard and Company, Natalie was the Director of Operations for Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina for a leading international educational services company in which she managed the sales, marketing, and operations teams. While working there she contributed materially to the company reaching key financial and operational goals.
As the General Manager for Dillard and Company, Natalie works daily to plan future marketing campaigns, streamline and create efficient repeatable processes to maximize client service levels, improve the sales cycle, and strengthen Dillard and Company’s position in the single family, condominium and luxury markets.
In her free time, Natalie loves running 3 times per week, international and domestic travel, playing tennis and spending time with her family.
Partner, Buyer Services | email@example.com
Closing Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
* Hilary Spencer has been successfully closing real estate transactions in the single family and Atlanta luxury homes market for 10+ years
* Her responsibilities include managing all contracting details from the time the contract is signed to the day of your final closing
* Hilary serves as a central communication axis for brokers, clients, pest control companies, inspectors, escrow and title officers, closing attorneys and mortgage companies in pulling together the many important documents signed at the closing table
* During the process Hilary tracks the loan status, schedules the home and termite inspection, obtains pay-off information from sellers and establishes a closing date, time and location that meets the needs of all parties
* Professional Closing Coordinator – 10 years
* NAR- National Association of REALTORS
* GAR- Georgia Association of REALTORS
* ABR- Atlanta Board of REALTORS
Managing Partner & CEO | email@example.com
* Hinton’s goal is to make Dillard & Company the finest, service oriented real estate group, specializing in single family and Atlanta luxury homes, in the city of Atlanta. He joined the company in 2007 inspired by the support, the high percentage of referrals and amazing testimonials from Zana’s past clients.
* Hinton Dillard began writing business plans and building companies while with BellSouth where he received the CEO’s ACE Award for Leadership and Innovation in 1989 after founding startup CHN.
* From 1992 – 1997 he served as VP Marketing, Southeast, VP Sales Eastern US and SVP Sales and Marketing for the US at IMS Healthcare where he contributed materially to the rapid growth of the company into an industry leading position. Management sold the company to Eli Lilly in 1997.
* From 1997 – 2001 he served as President of D2 Consulting, which lead major development projects in the medical network deployment field.
* In 2001 he co-founded Senets Broadband with the former COO of LDDS, WorldCom.
* In 2004, he founded Literate Nation Atlanta, a non-profit focused on delivering highly successful role models, entrepreneurs, doctors, lawyers, authors, producers etc. as role models into the struggling high schools of Atlanta’s inner city.
* MBA Marketing, Terry College of Business, UGA
* BFA, Summa Cum Laude, UGA
* 22 Years of Successfully Managing Sales and Marketing, business growth in 5 Industries
* Chairman & Founder, Literate Nation Atlanta
* Emory University Board of Visitors, Member